The Christmas market is great - plenty of interesting looking presents and the food is fab (good old hot apple juice too!) We also have plenty of pretty looking lights, and since the special guests come from Louisiana this year, there is even a band of jazz playing polar bears :) We also have an ice rink, hoping to use our free coupon to try it out in the near future!
| The jazz playing polar bears! |
I’ll be going to Youth Group at church later tonight. They are preparing for “la fête de Noël” (special Christmas service), which is happening the day before I come back to England for the holidays. I’m glad to be taking part as well - we’re doing a drama based on the parable of the feast, and two songs. One of these is in English, so it’s cool to be able to help all the Frenchies with their pronunciation! (I’m sure they will have to help me with my French!) I’ve been cast as an extra in the first act of the drama, and a tourist in the second (very appropriate!)
Hope you're all surviving the snow,
With love from France x
No comments:
Post a Comment